12 abril 2008

la cHanson dE la jOurnée [2] :: hUnter [rEmasTer]

With one light on in one room, I know you're up when I get home With one small step upon the stair, I know your look when I get there If you were a king up there on your throne, would you be wise enough to let me go? For this queen you think you own wants to be a hunter again, I want to see the world alone again To take a chance on life again, so let me go The unread book and painful look, the TV's on, the sound is down One long pause, then you begin, oh look what the cat's brought in If you were a king up there on your throne, would you be wise enough to let me go? For this queen you think you own wants to be a hunter again, I want to see the world alone again To take a chance on life again, so let me go, let me leave!!

No hay comentarios.: